Elecare Junior Vanilla 14.1oz Can - Case of 6
If your insurance provider is "United Healthcare" or "Tricare Humana Military" find out how this formula can be covered via insurance.
Share this Product
- A 30 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete amino acid-based medical food for children age 1 and older who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.
- EleCare Junior is for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For children age 1 year and older.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic children.
- Shown to be effective in maintaining growth of children with cow's-milk protein allergy when used as the primary source of calories.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
Product Code: 56585
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Not for IV use.
Came quickly and in good shape.
My son truly enjoys this
Formula came quickly and was packaged nicely. Will order again!
Everything was fine. Glad they do fast shipping
Shipping was fast, no damage to cans, etc. Will definitely purchase from them again!