Enfamil A.R 21.5oz Tub
Share this Product
- Each container contains 21.5oz dry formula.
- Thickened with added rice starch.
- No. 1 brand recommended by Pediatricians.
- Neuro Complete: Helps support a healthy brain.
- 4 Areas Pediatricians Check for Most: cognitive; motor; communication; social..
- Enfamil A.R. is proven in a published study to reduce spit-up by over 50% (Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. with infants who spit up frequently [5 or more spit-ups per day], comparing frequency and volume of spit-up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same infants at the beginning of the study).
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up.
- Meets the reflux reduction guidance of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- More convenient and more nutritionally balanced than adding rice cereal to formula.
- Prebiotic blend designed to help support digestive health.
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharides (A Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (A Type of Prebiotic), and Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A Source of Arachidonic Acid [ARA]), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]), Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.