Enfamil Gentlease 12.4oz Can - Case of 6
Share this Product
- Case of 6.
- Each containercontains 12.4oz dry formula.
- Clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas and crying in just 24 hours.
- The number one pediatrician-recommended formula for fussy, gassy babies.
- It has partially broken-down proteins. A gentle start for sensitive tummies.
Enfamil Gentlease is an infant formula designed to ease fussiness, gas and crying in just 24 hours. It has easy-to-digest proteins. A gentle start for sensitive tummies. Gentlease has nutrients like choline and DHA, brain-nourishing nutrition important for your baby during the first 12 months.
Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), And Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohni Oil**, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, And L-Carnitine. *A Source of Arachidonic Acid (Ara). **A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.