Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease 20oz Tub Non Gmo
Share this Product
- Container contains 20oz dry formula.
Enfamil Gentlease NeuroPro Baby Formula, Powder, 20 oz Reusable Tub
- Clinically proven to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying within 24 hours.
- New formula based on breast milk from the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Easy-to-digest nutrients and proteins are gentle on your baby?s tummy.
- The only formula with MFGM and DHA, two important nutrients found in breast milk.
- DHA fatty acids for babies to help improve attention, brain development, and executive function.
- MFGM, a naturally occurring membrane linked to brain structure and function.
- Our fortified formula is perfect for fussy babies with difficulties breastfeeding.
- Over half of moms report a feeding issue with their infant in the first year: Make sure your baby doesn?t miss out on the benefits of breast milk with Enfamil NeuroPro.
- Baby formula focused on cognitive development from a trusted name in infant nutrition.
- 20 ounce reusable tub with powder Enfamil Gentlease NeuroPro Baby Formula.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Whey Protein Lipid Concentrate (Milk)?, and Less than 2% Morterella Alpina Oil§, Schizochytrium SP. Oil?, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.?A source of MFGM (milk fat globule membrane).§A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA).?A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
I gave it 4 stars because 2 of my package for the formula storage came broken but I ordered 4 so I used one of the other ones to store the powder in other then that the formula came fast love the price
This was our second order ever and I'mi just sad we didn't learn about them sooner. The website was very easy to order from and we saved a bunch of money as advertised. We ordered 6 large containers and they came just a couple days later. We will definitely keep using SaveOnFormula.
Wish I found you sooner! I saved at least $10-$13 bucks which is a lot considering Enfamils Brand are not cheap!
No problems. Fast shipping. Exactly what I purchased.
I ordered on Thursday and received it Saturday. I highly recommend.