Enfamil Infant 12.5oz Can
Share this Product
- Containercontains 12.5oz dry formula.
Enfamil Infant formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of babies aged 0 through 12 months. It has a dual prebiotics blend designed to help support a baby's own natural defenses, as well as choline, DHA, iron and vitamin D.
- A Neuro Complete formula that has important nutrients, such as brain-nourishing choline and DHA
- Enfamil is the number one infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- Our closest-ever formula to mature breast milk and is a part of Enfamil Staged Nutrition inspired by the changing nutrition of breast milk
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate, Galactooligosaccharides*, Polydextrose*, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohni Oil***, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid ,Vitamin K1, Biotin, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
*A Type Of Prebiotic
**A Source Of Arachidonic Acid (Ara)
***A Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.