Enfamil Newborn 22.2oz Tub
Share this Product
- Container contains 22.2oz dry formula.
- A Neuro Complete formula that has important nutrients, such as brain-nourishing choline and DHA
- Enfamil is the number one infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- Patterned after early breast milk and is a part of Enfamil Staged Nutrition inspired by the changing nutrition of breast milk
Enfamil Newborn infant formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of babies through 3 months of age. It has an easy-to-digest protein blend patterned after early breast milk, as well as a tailored level of vitamin D to ensure your baby gets the amount recommended by experts. It also has a dual prebiotics blend designed to help support a baby's own natural defenses.
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate, Galactooligosaccharides*, Polydextrose*, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil+, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate), Taurine, L-Carnitine. *A Type Or Prebiotic. **A Source Of Arachidonic Acid (Ara). +A Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.