Enfamil Reguline 20.4oz Tub
Share this Product
- Containercontains 20.4oz dry formula.
- Designed specifically to promote comfortable stools and to help support digestive health
- Blend of 2 prebiotics, a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk, proven in Enfamil Infant formula to promote soft stools
- Has a Neuro Complete blend of nutrients, such as choline and DHA, as recommended by experts
Enfamil Regulineis an everyday infant formula specifically designed to promote soft, comfortable stools and help support digestive health. It has a clinically proven blend of two prebiotics, a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk, that helps feed the good bacteria in the intestine to help support your baby's digestive health. It also has easy-to-digest proteins and brain-nourishing DHA and choline for complete, everyday nutrition. Enfamil Reguline has complete nutrition for infants through 12 months of age and can be used to provide comfortable feedings throughout your baby's first year.
Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, And Less Than 2%: Polydextrose**, Galactooligosaccharides**, Mortierella Alpina Oil+, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil++, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Taurine, And L-Carnitine.
For Preparation & Use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.