Nutricia Neocate Duocal 14oz Can
If your insurance provider is "United Healthcare" or "Tricare Humana Military" find out how this formula can be covered via insurance.
Share this Product
- The can contains 14oz powdered medical food
- Fat and carbohydrate-based
- 1,968 calories per can
- Gluten-, lactose-, sucrose- and fructose-free
Suggested intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. It is important for your infant's health that you carefully follow these instructions.
Your healthcare professional may choose to recommend fresh preparation for immuno-compromised infants. Do not boil formula or use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area.
- Pour the required amount of cool, boiledwater into a sterilized feeding bottle*.
- Add the prescribednumber of scoops of formula to thewater.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake until powder dissolves.
Important preparation information:
Freshly prepared formula is best. Formula prepared in advance must be cooled rapidly, stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours of preparation. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded.
- Store unopened can at room temperature.Do not store atextreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator).
- Use within 1 month.
My son has been using duocal since he could drink and its literally saved his life.
I get it right away