Nutricia Neocate Junior Tropical 14.1oz Can
If your insurance provider is "United Healthcare" or "Tricare Humana Military" find out how this formula can be covered via insurance.
Share this Product
Neocate Junior is a hypoallergenic, nutritionally-complete, powdered, amino acid-based medical food with prebiotic fiber for individuals over the age of 1 for the dietary management of cow milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerance (MFPI) and food-allergy-associated conditions: gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), short bowel syndrome (SBS), and other GI disorders.Neocate Junior contains extra vitamins and minerals especially helpful for children with GI-related malabsorptive conditions.
Amino acid-based formulas, also known as elemental formulas, are made from individual amino acids instead of whole protein. Amino acids are the most basic form of protein, and are easy for the body to absorb. All Neocate powdered products are made in a dedicated, 100% dairy-free facility. Neocate ingredients are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms.
To meet your child's taste preferences, it comes in three flavors: tropical, chocolate and unflavored.
- The can contains14.1oz tropical-flavoured powder formula.
- Hypoallergenic, amino acid-based formula in a powdered form.
- Easy and convenient mixing. Can be used for oral or tube feeding.
- Made in a dairy-free facility with ingredients that are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms
- Available in a variety of flavors to help fight flavor fatigue.
- Nutritionally complete.
Suggested intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. It is important for your infant's health that you carefully follow these instructions.
Your healthcare professional may choose to recommend fresh preparation for immuno-compromised infants. Do not boil formula or use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area.
- Pour the required amount of cool, boiledwater into a sterilized feeding bottle*.
- Add the prescribednumber of scoops of formula to thewater.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake until powder dissolves.
Important preparation information:
Freshly prepared formula is best. Formula prepared in advance must be cooled rapidly, stored in the refrigerator and used within 24 hours of preparation. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded.
- Store unopened can at room temperature.Do not store atextreme temperatures.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator).
- Use within 1 month.
Transaction was a bit difficult when ordering 1st ti.e we have ordered so maybe it was our fault. Delivery was quick.